Make it Easier! Tip #2:
Jun 6 2016
How many times have you found yourselves overwhelmed at breakfast not knowing what to do and no time at all?
Breakfast is one of the hardest meals to prepare with a large family, as we're always in a rush and everyone has to eat!
Simply just planning breakfast the night before you can have yummy oatmeal ready in no time at all...
My second tip to make it easier : Oatmeal
- Bring 1 cup of oatmeal, a pinch of salt and 3 cups of water to a rolling boil.
- Turn off the heat and cover.
- Let the oatmeal rest in the pot overnight.
- The next morning, heat the oatmeal back up and mix in a couple of tablespoons of almond milk or regular milk - your choice.
- Top with almond butter, sugar, or any fresh fruit, cinnamon, or raisins.
- Breakfast is ready in less than 5 minutes!
Now your family has eaten healthy, and you had time to focus on another part of the morning.
Have a wonderful week & Bon Appétit!